- Friday March 16th Raleigh, NC @ The Bunker 8 PM w/ Ancient Torture Techniques, Oxidant, Das Drip, and it's Will Butler's Birthday!!!!!
- Saturday March 17th Atlanta, GA @ The Bakery 8 PM w/ Soul Glo, Until Mourning, Apostle, Symbiote
- Sunday March 18th Gainesville, FL @ The Atlantic 7 PM w/ Minimum Rage, Wage Slave, Lilac Angel
- Monday March 19th New Orleans, LA @ Santos Bar 8 PM w/ Rat Bastard, FSUP, Shitstormtrooper, Corey Cruse, Peppermint Pony
- Tuesday March 20th Houston, TX @ Walter's Downtown 8 PM w/ Active Shooter, God Fearing Fuck, DDA, Ether Research
- Wednesday March 21st Austin, TX @ The Lost Well 9 PM w/ Mental Abortion, Total Abuse, Taverner
- Thursday March 22nd El Paso, TX @ Apartment 512 8 PM sharp w/ Resin Cum, Weird World, Nyctophagia
- Friday March 23rd Phoenix, AZ @ Masters Chambers 11 PM w/ Heinous and Gimp
- Saturday March 24th Los Angeles, CA @ The Handbag Factory 9 PM w/ Bastard Noise, Happy Pill Trauma, Fractured, Of The Skull
- Sunday March 25th Bakersfield, CA 817 Pacific St. 7 PM w/ Pimp Nasty, Snitch, Raritdm, Mind Funeral
- Monday March 26th TBA
- Tuesday March 27th Oakland, CA @ The Golden Bull 8 PM w/ Haggus, Healer, Invertebrate
- Wednesday March 28th Sacramento, CA @ The Colony 7 PM w/ Bob Plant, Invertebrate, xTomHanksx, Bummer, MxDxExTxDxEx
- Thursday March 29th Portland, OR @ High Water Mark Lounge 8:30 PM w/ BadxMouth, Apraxic, Family Vacation
- Friday March 30th Seattle, WA @ Highline Bar 8 PM w/ Acid Feast, Sidetracked, PWWMA, Ruptured Silence
- Saturday March 31st Boise, ID @ Killer Pussy Studios w/ Torn Anus, Viciousfvck
- Sunday April 1st Salt Lake City, UT @ 6 PM @ Dis House
- Monday April 2nd Denver, CO @ Mutiny Information Cafe 7 PM w/ Herse, Berated, Flesh Buzzard
- Tuesday April 3rd Omaha, NE @ Reverb Lounge 8 PM w/ Soft Kill, VOWWS, Choir Boy
- Wednesday April 4th Minneapolis, MN @ Hexagon Bar 9 PM w/ Deterioration, Cokskar, Gnawed, Domino
- Thursday April 5th Madison, WI @ Mickey's Tavern 9 PM w/ Mellow Harsher, The Central, Dysphoria
- Friday April 6th Chicago, IL @ Albion House w/ Sea Of Shit, CHEW, Gonzoviolence, Ruptured
- Saturday April 7th Detroit, MI @ New Precinct 8 PM w/ Bullshit Market, Methlab Explosion, Beggin For Oxys, Scab Addict, Squalid
- Sunday April 8th Cleveland, OH @ Now That's Class 9 PM w/ Accept Death, Slowdance, MDFL
- Monday April 9th Dayton, OH @ Treehouse Of Horror 6 PM w/ Sulfuric Cautery, Lunk, Rancho Relaxo, Bitchy Rackmore
- Tuesday April 10th Philadelphia, PA @ The Barbary, All Ages 7 PM w/ Die Choking, Stimulant, Fluoride, Bea$ters
- Wednesday April 11th Boston, MA @ O'Brien's Pub 8 PM w/ Horrible Earth, Brain Famine, Jay Randall, Sickness
- Saturday April 14th Charlottesville, VA @ Champion Brewery 6 PM w/ Sete Star Sept (Japan), God's America, Salvaticus, Disintegration
- Friday April 20th Providence, RI @ AS220 8 PM w/ Wound Man, Diabolical Fiend, Limbs Bin, Finished, Creeping!!!
- Saturday April 21st New York, NY TBA
- SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED US MAKE THIS HAPPEN, WE LOVE YOU TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Monday, January 1, 2018
A gorenoise tribute to Bizarre Charlie Alien's 1990s shit/noise project, FARTMONSTER!!!! Drum machine blasts with whoopie cushion vocals, watery backing vocals, gurgling electronics, ridiculous samples, and...farts. You are welcome!! Physical copies available below OR it's available as a Free download HERE!!!
Monday, December 4, 2017
Sunday, November 26, 2017
This brand new c-20 harbors 3 tracks of bleak, industrial-sleaze from SHAME and 3 tracks of outsider electronics and harsh noise from BROWN PISS. Alien excretions that are sure to kill your vibe. The cover illustrations were done by our good friend, Joey Fitchett (Hallelujah!, Woke Dudes, and Yoga Demon). He is now working for Topps, doing art for Garbage Pail Kids and Wacky Packages!!!! The double sided, glossy tape cover includes a larger version of the artwork inside. Buy this weird shit for your mom. She'll love it! Digital version available here!!
Friday, November 24, 2017
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Sunday, November 5, 2017
CHAOTIC NOISE PRODUCTIONS "Classic CNP ad image" T-Shirt S, M, L ,XL. Me and Billdo found this image in the early 90s. It was back in our "Xacto Pirate" days, in college libraries, desecrating medical books. We were always looking for ill shit to put on flyers. I used this image for C.N.P. ads in tons of zines worldwide, when we first started the label in 1993. BROWN PISS "Transection Of Bowel" T-Shirt S, M, L, XL. Brown Piss is me, Jason Hodges, solo. OOZING MEAT SHIRTS COMING SOON!!!!!! *note: it fuckin pains me to have to raise our prices for shirts, but shipping costs are through the roof these days!! I was losing my ass on T-shirt orders and just can't afford it. Thanks for the support everyone!!!!
Thursday, September 28, 2017
OUT NOW!!! c-30 HUMAN JERKY (brutal, one-man, Goregrind from St-Jean/Montréal, Qc, Canada with a member of C.H.U.D.) meets OOZING MEAT (gore obsessed noisecore/ tape manipulations from Richmond, VA). For sick fucks only.
Monday, September 11, 2017
Friday, September 8, 2017
15 minutes. diseased gorenoise. also down for trades. Anti cassette people can get it free here.
Monday, September 4, 2017
80 minutes of harsh noise/ outsider electronics from CREEPING (Jeff Plummer, from Immaculate:Grotesque, Shallow Waters, Providence, RI), BROWN PISS (Jason Hodges from Suppression, Bermuda Triangles, Oozing Meat, Mutwawa, Richmond, VA), FAKE OBJECT (Eric Tomillon from Conflation, Sardu, and Oozing Meat, Richmond, VA), and FLOOD BEAST (Josh Russell from Caves Caverns, Daggering, Brooklyn, NY). Two 40 minute cassettes (20 minutes from each artist) housed in a black plastic clamshell book pack case. Full color front sleeve features 2 collage pieces plus sticker insert designed by Jason Hodges for the cover. LIMITED TO 47 COPIES. DIGITAL VERSION HERE
Thursday, August 17, 2017
I'm way beyond stoked to announce the release of this SULFURIC CAUTERY/ SUPPRESSION split tape!!! We played a couple of shows with SxCx last summer and they have been one of my favorite bands ever since!!! Definitely see them live if you get the chance!! Hyper-fast, raw, gory, Ohio grindcore meets Virginia noise-violence (who have now existed for 25 years, ouch!!) on black cassettes with cover illustration/ design by yours truly. This is co-released with C.N.P. and Sulfuric Cautery members' labels, BLAST ADDICT, FEEL GOOD GRIND TAPES in the states and GRINDFATHER PRODUCTIONS overseas.
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
OUT NOW on SEPTIK BRAIN and CADAVERIC DISSOLUTION RECORDS!!! Suppression split tape with the mighty REEKING CROSS!!! The above cover art is by Mason of Reeking Cross!!!!! You can get copies from REEKING CROSS/ SEPTIK BRAIN here!! For overseas orders you can order from CADAVERIC DISSOLUTION!!! Below is the european version of the cover art by Lydia Lazarus and Vnutrennosti. Digital version of the Suppression tracks are here!!!
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
SUPPRESSION "Amputated Brain Stem" 1993-2000 Discography + bonus tracks is now on C.N.P. Bandcamp page!!!
This download includes rarities and unreleased tracks that did not appear on the 2009 CD release. A couple of things I had forgotten about, honestly. The 1992 unreleased recording as a 3-piece was lost in a giant box of unlabeled or faded labeled tapes for about 25 years until I recently moved and went through all of the tapes finally.
Monday, July 24, 2017
What was originally to be a collaboration recording called Phlebotomist is now this steaming pile of gorenoise. Fuck you, world.
Monday, June 12, 2017
Oozing Meat are Eric Tomillon (Fake Object, Conflation) and Jason Hodges (Suppression, Mutwawa, Bermuda Triangles, Brown Piss). "Splatter High" was self recorded by the band at Roach Floor (Richmond, VA) in March 2017. This c-15 is a disgusting mix of noisecore/ harsh noise/ cult, gore movie sound-loops/ and a xylophone?!?!?! Yes, there are xylophone blast beats on some tracks, but don't let that scare you!! Or, yeah, let it scare you...because this tape is a cacophonous, bloody mess!!!! HEAR FOR YOURSELF!!!
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Bermuda Triangles + Caves Caverns = Bermuda Caverns. We had the honor of opening for ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & BABYLON @ STRANGE MATTER on 4-20-2017. Thanks to Nic De Santis for filming this!!! Video Projections - Michael Raftery. Percussion & Keys & Vocals - Bill Porter. Violin - J.K. Drums & Vocals - Jason Hodges. Percussion & Sax - Sean Cassidy. Guitar & Electronics - Josh Russell
Monday, April 24, 2017
SUPPRESSION/ LANDFILL split tape OUT NOW!!! 10 tracks from SUPPRESSION (VA) and 9 tracks from Ohio's LANDFILL, featuring Andy Koettel of CAPTAIN THREE LEG handling vocal duties!!! No fucking about here, both sides cut right to the point!!!
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Monday, March 20, 2017
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Monday, March 13, 2017
HYPNIC JERK (Flint, MI) and OOZING MEAT (Richmond, VA) team up for this brand new, steaming pile of a split tape release!!! Both units egest their own unique blend of blown out, subhuman, harsh noise and noisecore!!! 16 tracks from HJ and 123 tracks from OM. There is, roughly, 7 minutes each of bile-drenched noise from both!!!!
Monday, March 6, 2017
CREEPING is Jeff Plummer (Immaculate Grotesque, Shallow Waters) with Nic De Santis. This shit is unforgiving harsh noise with rusted layers of crunching electronics, low end pulses, pounding, scraping, hulking, scrap metal, and it clocks in right at 30 minutes. The packaging was illustrated, designed, and assembled by Nic De Santis, complete with a wax seal that wraps around white cassette with stickers inside of yellow/ clear tape cases. This is, by far, the sickest looking C.N.P. release to date!!! Very stoked on this one!!!
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
RECTAL PUS T-SHIRT illustrated in the early 90s by Rectal Pus member, Billdo!!! This image was recently used on the cover of the "Fuck Everything" cassette released on CADAVERIZER Records. Black ink on white or grey shirts. Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL.
Monday, January 30, 2017
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
60 minutes of crushing, heavy as fuck, trance inducing, guitar-driven dirge and tape manipulations, with a fucking ghost on vocals!!! LUGWEIGHT is Eric Benson from Brooklyn, NY...we became friends when he lived in here in Richmond, VA. He has been missed in these parts so I am beyond stoked to have "Dealer" now available on C.N.P. This release in Eric's words: “DEALER is an open letter to those who choose to distribute hard drugs for personal gain from the voice of a drug addict. It is an experiment in overexposure to drugs and drug-use. The backing tracks are derived from cassette tapes that were buried in close vicinity to places where crack-cocaine and heroin are bought, sold, and used. This is a relationship where every active party fails. The user’s attempts at portraying helplessness, depression, anxiety and nihilism often stay hidden in the shadows where my tapes were buried. The dealer - the vessel, says nothing and collects no matter the cost. My basic synopsis has become that the entire process is not fringe or dark but instead displays complete normalcy in today's society. These are the paths that most everyone chooses from, the patron or the store; the dealer or the user. The best way to display your hatred and discomfort is to be neither. Long live the observer. I have become a third party and I have failed to write about it efficiently. It may never be put into words properly. I have made this recording as an attempt to document it.” art by Ian McColm and Eric Benson. You can order the 60 minute cassette here: Digital version can be found HERE!!!
Thursday, December 8, 2016
OUT NOW ON R.O.N.F. Records (Spain)LAZY BASTARDS cassette compilation, c-60 with: Adolf Shitter, Reeking Cross, Menso Noise, Harsh Supplement, Energumeno, Uddercock, Morte Lenta, Captain 3 Leg, Unpeace, Ataque Demencial, Grinder Bueno, Chappa'ai, Suppression, Napalm Death Is Dead, Hades Mining Co., Cacasonica, Pissdeads, Malad, Sedem Minut Strachu, Feral Squat, Deathwank, Cunts. This thing is so fucking good!!! Cheers to Manuel M. Cubas and all of the bands!!! Physical, cassette copies can be obtained through us from the link below!!! We're keeping the price low since R.O.N.F. has it available for trades only and we really just want to spread this sickness!!! The, always awesome, CAPTAIN THREE LEG has it available for download, the complete artwork is included so folks are encouraged to print a cover and dub their own copy. They're also selling physical, cassette copies as well.