C.N.P. Records

C.N.P. Records
C.N.P. Records

Monday, March 30, 2015

SUPPRESSION "Rats In The Control Room" design now available on Black shirts!!!!

OK I finally made this one available on black shirts!!! I had to make a new screen with an inverse image for this one. Please specify size. Sorry it's so expensive for overseas orders but shipping is out of control these days.... Surprise shirt design coming later this week of a totally legendary noise artist, illustrated by yours truly!!!
Price with shipping

9 comments:

  1. Size large of the Suppression "Electric Teeth" design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have size medium? And what brand of shit is this printed on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered a short can I get it in a medium

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered a shirt! Please send it in 2X or if you don't have that, XL will work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete